Its so cute •__•
karla this is the one we should adopt together <33
Tagged by http://thimblewhatsgood.tumblr.com/
I love her! Go follow her!
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you, then make 10 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 10 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Favorite movie score?
Atlantis: the Lost Empire composed by James Newton Howard
2. Who is your idol?
3. Favorite article of clothing?
Jackets because I like being warm and comfy :D
4. What lyric, if you had to choose between your favorite songs, has the most sentimental value to you? Would you consider getting it as a tattoo?
The song “Concrete Angel” has always held a special place in my heart. Hence, the name of my tumblr: concreteangel1221. The chorus has the most beautiful lines:
“Through the wind and the rain / she stands hard as a stone / in a world that she can’t rise above / but her dreams give her wings / and she flies to a place where she’s loved / Concrete angel.”
5. Favorite pastry?
Do cinnamon rolls count?
6. What is your biggest dream, even though it may not even be possible?
My biggest dream? Well, I would love to publish my writing. But I also have another, equally terrifying and elusive dream: to become a voice actress. To be honest, my dreams often scare me. Finding the courage to pursue them is a struggle. My fear of failure is crippling.
7. What would you say are some songs off of the soundtrack to your life?
“Anyway” by Martina McBride
“Ride” by Martina McBride
“Stand in the Rain” by Superchick
“Photograph” by Nickelback
“If Everyone Cared” by Nickelback
8. What would you give yourself as a gift?
I would give myself a day of rest. Complete rest. No tumblr, no internet, no running or worrying or feeling guilty. Just a day to be at peace.
9. How would you describe yourself in the eyes of an older version of you?
I have a feeling that the older version of me would be saddened by how critical I am of myself. I waste so much time and energy worrying. I wish I could learn how to be a kid again. It seems like for the majority of my childhood I was trying to be an adult, and now that I am eighteen, I regret not being a child when I had the chance.
10. Who is your spirit animal?
A panther :D
New Questions for those tagged:
1. How is your heart doing?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. How often do you smile?
4. How far would you go to find love?
5. If you only had one day left to live, what would you do? Who would you see? Where would you go? What would you say?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. Whom do you admire most?
8. If you could eat lunch with one person, living or dead, who would it be?
9. If you could be best friends with one fictional character, who would it be?
10. If your life was a movie, what genre would it be? Romance? Comedy? Horror? Suspense?
He’s like any adopted child, he wrestles with that most basic question they all inevitable face: Why would anyone give me away?
one of the most brillant actress that i’ve ever seen : Dame Maggie Smith
“The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.”
Peter Pan (1953) - Mary Darling
I should do this :3